VRTO Conference and Expo - Join Us
503.6 million foreign, 790.1 million domestic*
*As reported by The City of Toronto
*As reported by the City of Toronto Tourism Services
*As reported by Forbes according to consultants at the Analysis Group
Why Toronto and VRTOC?
VRTO World Conference & Expo
A unique opportunity to showcase brands, products and ideas to Canada’s core technology, science and entertainment thought leaders, influencers and consumers.
The VRTO Virtual & Augmented Reality World Conference & Expo 2016 represents an opportunity to put your company’s brand in front of key industry leaders who have a vested interest in your products. By becoming one of our sponsors, your company will reach this highly-targeted audience while reinforcing your commitment to an industry in a critical development stage.
This event is produced by VRTO (Virtual Reality, Toronto), a division of Constant Change Media Group Inc., a 360 degree media company founded in 2007. VRTO’s focus is on Virtual and Augmented Reality, IoT and the business of immersive media and tech.
In addition to operating one of the largest VR Meetups in Toronto, in 2015 VRTO produced two sold-out events: VAR – Toronto’s largest Virtual and Augmented Reality showcase and FIVARS, a VR festival showcasing the best international immersive and interactive storytelling experiences of that year.
VRTO’s audiences are decision-makers and leaders in software & game development, video & film production, research, hardware engineering, UX, as well as students & educators, investors, entrepreneurs and many in the VR community who are considered the change agents for this industry. The public-facing expo will appeal to early adopters and influencers, makers, filmgoers, gamers and any newcomers to this medium.
We can help ensure your business is synonymous with this forward-facing, rapidly-expanding market by getting your brand straight through the heart of the audiences at the gateway to Canada.
- Toronto features some of the world’s most innovative immersive companies, including Meta, Sulon, JanusVR and many others. Toronto also hosts a powerful game development community—one of the world’s largest.
- Toronto is the only Canadian location that has been visited by all five major VR and AR technologies (Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR and Hololens), through tours and meetups over the past 12 months.
- The inaugural VRTO Conference, taking place June 25th to 27th happens during Taste of Toronto, Gay Pride Week, and TD Jazz Festival, all of which bring in tens of thousands of international visitors to this dynamic, entertainment and tech-heavy city.
- VRTO’s audience includes decision makers and leaders in the field of software, hardware, content production, field testing and analytics and distribution who utilize this intimate setting to establish working partnerships, standards, and strategy.
Who Will Attend:
VRTO’s professional audience are decision makers and leaders who utilize this setting to establish working partnerships, standards, and strategy. This group includes:
• Software & Game Developers
• Content Creators
• Video & Film Professionals
• Hardware Engineers
• UX Designers
• Students & Educators