Full interactive grid schedule with descriptions and speakers coming soon!
All sessions, in all rooms, run 10am to 6pm with 1/2 or 1 hour breaks.
- CR1 – Conference Room 1 – keynotes, firesides, Super session (Sunday June 25th | Monday June 26th)
- CR2 – Conference Room 2 – Special Presentations (Sunday June 25th | Monday June 26th)
- ITR1 – Intensive Training:
Day 1 – Advanced Imaging techniques (Sunday June 25th)
– Photogrammetry, Volumetric Capture, DepthKit, Digital Human Capture, Micro CT Scanning, 3D Hand Scanners, Post Production and VFX for Spherical Video
Day 2 – Game engine and interactive spatialized media architecture (Monday June 26th)
– Building VR Games with Unity for Gear VR, Vive, Oculus, advanced VR game development and UI/UX concepts
- AR1 – Augmented Reality track (Monday June 26th)
- FTVW – Film & Television Industry Onboarding Workshop – from cameras and lighting, to spatialized audio and essentials of stitching (Saturday June 24th)